Plan Finance is looking for an innovative recruiter/new grad to join our Finance and accounting Recruitment team. This is an extremely exciting career opportunity with huge growth potential.
Who we are
Plan Finance is a division of PlanIT Search. We have a competitive, entrepreneurial spirit that has quickly become the driving force to success in the recruitment industry. Our mission is to provide our clients with high quality, cost-effective resources for Finance, Accounting, IT and ERP projects and departments within their organization. We maintain a national presence that allows us to recruit, screen and relocate contract and full time candidates from across the North American continent.
Our Toronto office can use your networking skills, investigative abilities and your natural need to win! Your “can-do” attitude, technical knowledge and sense of urgency will provide excellent recruiting services to the IT sector.
- Partner with the team to deliver quality direct sourced candidates for Finance , Accounting, and Government Roles
- Responsible for sourcing and recruiting, interviews, feedback sessions and final selection
- Continuously build a talent pipeline to solve future business needs with a focus on candidates who will deliver high quality performance and results
- Develop, manage and expand existing candidate relationships
- Consult with Account Managers and the recruitment team to understand specific performance results desired for each role
- Develop performance profiles to rely upon during the hiring process (sourcing and recruiting, interviews, feedback sessions and final selection) to lead the team toward making effective, simple and practical hiring decisions
- Complete reference checks on interviewed candidates and undertake Lead Generation
- Previous experience in a sales, recruiting, or marketing position
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to proficiently use our Systems and other candidate sourcing platforms, like Linkedin, Indeed, Monster etc.
- The dedication, persistence, flexibility and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Quick learner, motivated individual with a positive attitude
- Preference will be shown to anyone with Finance or Accounting exposure and experience.
What You Can Expect From Us
- At PlanIT we believe the sky's the limit and your pay cheque should be no different. We will always give you the tools and opportunity to reach your full potential, and be rewarded for your hard work
- Weekly training on different subject matters by one of our own Technology Consultants
- Mentoring by senior, experienced Account Managers and Recruiters
- Significant and established client base
- The latest tools and techniques to make you successful
You can visit our website www.planitsearch.comto learn more about us!
Job Type: Full-time
- human resources: 1 year (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)