Scorpion Oilfield Services Ltd has been providing Flushby, Coil Tubing Units, Combo Vac, Pressure Truck, Semi Vac and Safety Watch Services throughout Alberta and Saskatchewan since 2003. We are based out of Lashburn, SK.
We are looking for highly motivated, reliable Coil Tubing Operators to add to our team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Complete rod side and casing side entry jobs with either a rig or Flushby unit
- Ensure that the correct equipment and materials arrive on time on location and are rigged up, tested and ready to perform the job.
- Ability to rig up/ down equipment including high pressure rated equipment
- Performing pre and post trip inspection, keep record of logs, paperwork;
- Maintaining all tools and equipment to the required standards;
- Driving safely and professionally, obeying all traffic rules at all times;
- Participating fully in job observations, near miss and Hazard ID reporting, site inspections, monthly safety meetings, and daily Pre Job meetings;
- Identifying and mitigating safety hazards;
- Previous oilfield or related experience is required;
- Must hold the following valid safety tickets (or willing to obtain):
- Standard First Aid & CPR; H2S Alive, ODA, Well Service BOP/ Coil BOP
- Must be 18+ years old;
- Must be willing to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions
- Valid Class 1 or 3 licence with Air Endorsement and Clean Abstract
Please note that relocation assistance is not provided.
Job Type: Full-time