WHO WE ARE
Since 1947, Famme & Co. Professional Corporation has celebrated many years of continuous accounting, auditing and tax services in Southwestern Ontario. As the size of our firm has grown, so has our staff. We service every type of business, including restaurants, retail stores, hotels, manufacturers, farmers, farm mutual insurance companies, farm equipment dealerships, non-profit organizations, and the many types of businesses in the construction industry and related services, to name a few.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Famme & Co. is a dynamic, expanding firm with offices in Stratford, London & St. Marys. We are currently looking for a hardworking, dedicated, team-oriented individual to join our ever-growing team in a full-time Office Administrator role with our Stratford Office.
With over 100 employees and 3 locations, our respectful and friendly workplace culture provides great employment with many opportunities for career advancement and continuous learning. We offer competitive wages and overtime, combined with a flex time policy for you to enjoy a well-balanced lifestyle for both professional and personal successes.
The Office Administrator will primarily be responsible to organize, review and edit correspondence of client financial statements, letters and other external documents. This role will also act as a first point of contact and provide general information to staff, clients, and the public. The Office Administrator must possess a high level of attention to detail as well as be able to adapt to new technology and work well under pressure.
· Prepare, review, and/or edit various forms of correspondence such as letters, financial statements and other government forms
· Ensure organization of deadlines and adherence to such dates for a large client base
· Provide general information to staff, clients, and the public relating to their questions, concerns, or suggestions
· Answer telephone and electronic inquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
· Refer and/or redirect calls, emails, or visitors as required
· Assist in the compilation of data for various reports
· Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions
· Organize, maintain, and coordinate office records and files
· Maintain and compile various data for clients as necessary
· Assist in T4/T5 verifying as required
· Photocopy and organize documents for distribution, mailing, binding, and filing
· Present a positive and professional image of the organization when interacting with employees, clients/customers, visitors, and other external stakeholders
· Other duties and assignments as required to help keep our team operating efficiently
· Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
· Strong attention to detail
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple demands
· Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
· Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills paired with high flexibility that allows one to work effectively in a diverse environment
· Interaction with coworkers, and the public at large
· Occasional overtime, mainly during tax season
Famme & Co. is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Famme & Co. Professional Corporation will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.
Famme & Co. Professional Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and strives to ensure that its hiring process meets the needs of all persons with disabilities. Famme & Co. Professional Corporation will provide reasonable accommodation for any applicant, as requested during the hiring process.
Application deadline: 2021-07-05
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $18.25 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Wellness program
all individuals inside of the building are required to wear a mask, employee health checks, additional cleaning and sanitizing throughout the day