4 months, Fall 2021 (Sept - Dec)
2180 Yonge Street Toronto
Canadian Tire Corporation is adhering to government regulations for COVID-19 as we are taking all actions and protocols to ensure our employees are safe. As this pandemic is unpredictable, we have listed the office location of this current opportunity but will continue to follow safety protocols and will provide further information closer to the Fall 2021 term.
Help us boldly shape retail in Canada
Canadian Tire Corporation’s (CTC) rich heritage of serving Canadians from coast-to-coast dates back to 1922. Our vision is to become the #1 retail brand in Canada, and we are focused on innovating and making important investments in our business, especially when it comes to our people. To reach our goal, we need the best talent to help us evolve and drive change across the business – and boldly help shape Canada’s retail industry. As we strive to be at the forefront of a complex and vastly changing retail industry, it is an exciting time to join the Canadian Tire family of companies.
Our Commitment to students:
Roles we are currently sourcing for:
- Work in an environment that supports, and fosters knowledge sharing and provides key experiences to increase capabilities through projects or objectives.
- There will be specific and measurable objectives/goals that will support learning & achieving relevant business deliverables.
- Continue to support Canadian Tire’s culture of learning from others, continuous improvement, agility, growth and innovation.
- An investment in the community to create a talented diverse workforce for Canada and Canadian Tire’s future.
- Building & strengthening student social engagement throughout their education and pursuit of their career through ongoing communication and relationship building.
Marketing Coordinator, Automotive Merchandising
As a Marketing/Merchandising Coordinator, you will work closely within a Merchandising division to support the delivery of merchandising activities such as executing assortment, pricing and promotional plans. You will gain a variety of business experiences by working with multiple Category Business Management (CBM) teams.
Merchandising Student Coordinator, Tires
Marketing Student Coordinator
Merchandising Student Coordinator, Living/Home Décor
eCommerce Merchandising Student (Home Page)
As a member of the eCommerce Merchandising team, you will help to run the day to day operations of the eComm Homepage Team at CTR and Party City.
eCommerce Merchandising Student (Online Assortment)
The eCommerce Student Coordinator will be responsible for helping in the day-to-day operations of the Online Assortment Team. You will be responsible for the accurate and on time delivery of scheduled reporting, competitive analysis, post-mortem analysis and other ad hoc requests.
eCommerce Merchandising Student (x2)
Seasonal & Gardening
We are looking for someone who can quickly learn the day-to-day aspects of the role while bringing a fresh perspective and new ideas to the table. Students will e nsure website is updated daily, weekly, monthly to reflect the key products/events to maximize sales, margin and store traffic. You will also help with the regular reporting of financial and site metrics.
Line Review Operations Student
The Line Review Operations Student is a key member of the line review team that works directly with the Line Review Consultants and other cross-functional teams on the execution of retail-ready ‘Deal Letters’ that meet the highest quality standards. The Deal Letter is the document and ordering tool that our Dealers (store owners) use to make product assortment and buying decisions.
Lifecycle Coordinator Student
As a Lifecycle Coordinator Student , you will work closely with the Automotive Operations and Auto Parts Merchandising Teams to support the delivery of operational activities related to parts lifecycle management, new part introduction and parts assortment planning.
Who you are:
- Exceptional communication skills with the confidence and passion to share knowledge
- Creative thinker who is observant to seek new opportunities and perceptive to abstract ideas
- Goal driven individual to seek out continuous improvement opportunities
- The ability to take a collaborate approach to build strong relationships and have positive team experiences
- Flexible and dynamic individual who is able to adjust and prioritize accordingly to adapt to business demands and requirements
- Solid foundation of relevant technical skills
- Demonstrates behaviours of transparency, accountability, agility and learning from others that will support your success
While some experience is preferred, if you have a willingness to learn and are able to solve problems while keeping the customer top of mind, then this is definitely the place to be.
About Canadian Tire Corporation
Canadian Tire and its family of companies are boldly shaping retail in Canada and we continue to deliver a positive experience for our customers. As one of the most trusted brands in Canada, our employees take pride in the work we do across the country. It’s more than the iconic triangle that keeps our employees around. From benefits and perks, to learning and development opportunities, to our commitment to Jumpstart – these are some of the many reasons why Canadian Tire Corporation is one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies .
To learn more about this team and the Canadian Tire family of companies follow us on LinkedIn .
Canadian Tire Corporation
: May 12, 2021, 12:00:35 PM