Regular, Full time
Vancouver, British Columbia
Reporting to the Business Centre Manager, the Inside Salesperson sells products, processes customer orders, provides pricing and/or technical information, and finds solutions to customer problems in a timely manner.
Answers calls promptly, and professionally, listens attentively to the customers, understands and fulfils their needs;
Responds to the customer's inquiries in a timely manner;
On some occasions, negotiates special prices and conditions with customers and/or vendors as per criteria established by his Manager;
Takes necessary action to resolve customer service issues in a timely manner and follows-up and verifies commitments are met afterwards;
Proactively suggests associated and/or alternate products as needed;
Promotes focus product items to generate incremental sales;
Quickly informs the appropriate person (Business Centre Manager, Outside Sales Representative) of customer feedback with regards to price, products, service, etc.;
Maintains their technical knowledge up-to-date on various product lines and broaden system knowledge.
Minimum three (3) to five (5) years of industry experience preferable, or a combination of relevant professional training and experience;
Good English communication skills written and spoken
Demonstrated people skills;
Excellent communication and organizational skills;
Must be customer service driven;
Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
What’s in it for you
Voted Great Place to Work®, you can build an interesting and challenging career with possibility of advancement as well as continued personal and professional development. Guillevin has always given its employees the opportunity to develop their autonomy, professional skills and competencies. By joining us, you will integrate a team of motivated, competent, and engaged team players. Our Total Rewards package focuses on our human capital to create an environment where our employees can reach their full potential.
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, dynamic, empowering and friendly work environment open to today’s reality.
- Competitive salary and participation in our generous profit-sharing program that recognizes the individual contribution of our employees. There is no limit to your ingenuity; you are encouraged to create, improve, learn and surpass yourself.
- Flexible benefits program where you can choose the benefits and levels of coverage that are right for you:
Health, dental, paramedical & vision care, and prescription medication
Short- and long-term disability benefits because you never know what the future holds
Supplemental Health Insurance
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with Telemedicine
- Reimbursement of training expenses to acquire new skills and advance your career within the organization
- RRSP with generous employer contribution
- Possibility of contributing to a TFSA with a favorable group rate
- Post-graduate scholarship program for children of our employees
- Employee discounts on purchases
- Free parking
- Electric vehicle charging stations in many of our locations
Guillevin ensures equality in the recruitment and selection process by making employment decisions based on qualifications, relevant experience, knowledge and capability, demonstrated skills and accomplishments.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
The masculine gender is used solely to simplify the text.