Utility service provider looking for Full Time Meter Readers in Oakville to start ASAP. Outdoor work, physically demanding. Training and uniforms provided. Must have reliable vehicle. If hired, need to provide a clean Criminal Background Check and clean Drivers Abstract. Paid by piece rate.
Job Duties Include:
- Accept and complete all daily meter reading assignments/tasks, as deemed reasonable.
- Upload/download daily route/work assignments as required to accommodate the Utility’s schedule.
- Adhere to all safety related programs/procedures to ensure a safe working environment for all employees.
- Act in a professional, courteous manner at all times, while exercising common sense.
- Maintain an acceptable level of personal hygiene and be well groomed at all times.
- Maintain and adhere to all required Olameter written procedures/check lists to ensure efficient, accurate and timely service maintenance.
- Report field hazards/problems and add efficiencies to enhance the quality of services.
- Update and maintain all available handheld fields as required to enhance and ensure Olameter’s quality and quantity of associated services.
- Comply with company procedures/policies pertaining to the use and care of all Olameter /Utility issued equipment and/or property.
- Communicate on a weekly basis, all data as required for timely/accurate payroll/customer invoicing.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- English (Preferred)