Our we are currently seeking a Project Manager who can perform the following duties for our Federal Government client:
- Provide the complete suite of project management services for DAEME initiatives;
- Support their respective TAs in planning and controlling the activities of a project team within scheduled time and cost parameters;
- Maintain and update relevant project documentation and records in manual and/or electronic files;
- Conduct data analysis on information from users and Project stakeholders to develop project requirements for A&E;
- Track project change requests.
Security Requirement: Secret (Level II) Clearance
Language Requirement: Unilingual - Bilingualism (in French and English) is an asset
1) Must have at least one of the following qualifications:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation;
- DND Project Management Competency Development (PMCD) – Level 2;
- A qualification from the Association for Project Management (APM). The assessment-based qualification must verify both the knowledge of project management principles and experience in project management where an ability to manage projects has been demonstrated; or
- Certification or a degree in project management from a recognized post-secondary university.
2) Must have a cumulative minimum 60 months of experience within the last 96 months in one or more of the following roles:
- Project manager;
- Project support officer
3) Must have a minimum 60 months in the last 96 months of experience in preparing one or more of the following documents:
- Statement of work (SOW);
- Bid evaluation matrix.
1) Should have (ideally) worked a minimum of 13 months on a project or applied knowledge in a project, in the area of ammunition and explosives or, weapons and weapons systems or, military munitions.
2) Should (ideally) have worked a minimum of 13 months as a project manager in one of the following phases of a Project:
- in the Planning Phase, as defined by the Project Management Institute’s most recent edition of the PMBOK Guide, and where the Project cost was over $1M and the Project lasted a minimum of 3 years;
- in the Definition Phase of a Capital Project at DND
3) Should have a minimum 36 months of experience in preparing the following document: Data Item Description (DID).
Promaxis takes pride in valuing diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Please notify any of our staff if you require any accommodations during the recruitment process. We would like to thank you for your interest in working for Promaxis; however, only those candidates that are under consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract