The Glen Dimplex Americas organization operates in North, Central and South America. Focused on enhancing the moments that matter in life with a commitment to delivering the best design and efficiency in the areas of temperature control and comfort creation. The organization’s portfolio of leading brands are strategically positioned to meet the market challenges of tomorrow by enhancing the moments that matter in life and in the environment.
The Dimplex brand focuses on innovation, inspired design and energy efficiency while the Cadet brand invites warmth and dependability at a value appreciated by its customers. Together these brands provide complete product offerings in the residential and commercial comfort categories, ranging from electric heaters, to fireplaces and controls. Dimplex also delivers on inspired design in the category of home furnishings with a complete line of mantels and media consoles.
Glen Dimplex Americas is a division of the Glen Dimplex Group - the world's largest manufacturer of electrical heating, which holds significant global market positions in domestic appliances, heating, cooling, ventilation, and renewable energy solutions. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland the Glen Dimplex Group privately owns over 40 brands with operations in 80 countries.
Market Intelligence Analyst
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Reporting to the Category Development Manager, the Market Intelligence Analyst will use their strong analytical skills and prior experiences in performance measurement and market analysis to analyze forward market trends, consumer insights & behaviors, demographics, geographical information and competitive intelligence to create a broad picture of Glen Dimplex Americas existing markets, customers, competition, and expansion markets for new and existing products and services. We need an analytics champion to join our team, focused on driving enhanced analytics to support product development, category management and long-term business planning initiatives.
- Profile competitors and competitive products
- Conduct market research for buyer behavior insights and market dynamics
- Evaluate and provide recommendation on cross selling opportunities
- Lead innovative analytics driving evaluation of new opportunities
- Review market and competitor data to uncover market opportunities and address business risks
- Design and execute best practices for reporting and analytics
- Present reports and analytical results to key business stakeholders, effectively communicating key findings and recommendations
- Perform predictive analysis to guide company goals and drive recommendations for the organization
- Translate business requirements into analytical projects to solve challenging problems and deliver insights to stakeholders
- Design and build reports and dashboards for the purposes of monitoring, understanding, and optimizing category performance
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent
- 2+ years of relevant experience successfully working in an analytical role
- Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, managing competing priorities on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and concepts
- Advanced use of MS Excel
- Comfortable manipulating, transforming, and analyzing complex data from varying sources
- Creative problem-solving skills with a passion for uncovering strategic opportunities and solving business problems
- Experience working in a retail and/or CPG environment
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying or learning more about this opportunity, please apply now.
If you know of an individual who would thrive in our environment, refer them to us! For more information on our Referral Incentive Program please visit the Human Resources page of the Intranet Site.
Glen Dimplex Americas is committed to fair and accessible employment practices.