Barrhead and District Social Housing Association provides safe, affordable, quality housing for the well-being and independence of residents and tenants.
We are currently recruiting for a Permanent Part-Time Dietary Aide. This position works morning shifts starting at 6:15 A.M. to 2:30 P.M.
- Providing meals to residents
- Assisting the cook in preparing foods from scratch
- Serving 3 meals and 3 snacks daily in a professional manner
- Cleaning, sanitizing and organization of the kitchen, dining room and allied areas
- Assisting residents as needed
- Shifts include early mornings, days, evenings, nights and weekends
- Must enjoy working with seniors
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- First Aid and Food Safe training may be considered an asset
- Clean Vulnerable Sector Check
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.68 to $19.77 /hour
- kitchen: 1 year (Preferred)