Hall Constructors is ramping up construction in the LOWER MAINLAND and we are seeking qualified Skilled Labourers. 2 years of experience is preferred.
- You can clearly identify various utility fittings, pipe, and can set up tools and pumps.
- You understand layout, pipe terminology, and different gravel types.
- You understand hand signals and can safely dump a truck.
- You have knowledge on safe work procedures.
- Only residents in the Lower Mainland of BC will be considered – Sorry, we do not offer LOA
At Hall, we are always building up our teams. We look for determined and hard-working people who want to invest in career with us. So, if you think you are a fit, then listen up: 2 years of previous experience is important, but it isn't everything. This role requires dedication, hard work and a commitment to a team. Our company will provide mentorship and training because we want to help you get moving towards your goals. So, if you think you have what it takes and you are willing to earn the respect of your peers and put in the work, then let's talk.
To join this dynamic company, please email us a PDF of your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.47-$34.75 per hour
We follow all COVID-19 regulations both on and off the jobsite.
- construction: 2 years (preferred)