Job Summary: Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or using basic material handling equipment
- Operate loading devices to load and unload materials onto and off trucks and loading docks of
- Operate industrial trucks, tractors, loaders and other equipment to transport materials to and from transportation vehicles and loading docks and to store and retrieve materials in warehouses
- Other activities, such as opening containers and crates, filling warehouse orders, assisting in taking inventory and weighing and checking materials.
- Other duties as may be assigned in support of the dock and freight handling operation.
Work almost entirely within the dock area and terminal compound.
Qualifications and Skills
- Completion of secondary school education required.
- General fitness and physical strength is required
- Clear Criminal record check required
- Must be flexible with hours and available for various shifts/hours
- With experience in forklift
Competitive wage $ 21.95/hr to start based on CBA
Health and Welfare
We have a diverse workplace. Qualified candidates including Women, Aboriginal People, Persons with Disabilities and Members of Visible Minorities are encouraged to apply
Job Type: Full-time
- Warehousing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Using Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)