HUMAN RESOURCES RECRUITER - CONTRACT
Community Living – Grimsby, Lincoln & West Lincoln is a non-profit organization, which provides services and supports to children, youth and adults with an intellectual disability and their families living in West Niagara, so that their quality of life in the community is meaningfully improved.
We currently have a Full-time 1 year Contract for a Human Resources Recruiter. Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the successful candidate in this position will work a flexible schedule based on a 40 hour work week and will be responsible for the agencies recruitment program and all related activities.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources Management or related field with a minimum of 3 – 4 years of experience in Recruitment and Selection.
- Knowledge and experience working with applicable Legislation, e.g. Employment Standards Act, Ontario Human Rights Code, Health and Safety.
- Solid understand of job market in Social Services field and knowledge of best practices in Recruitment and Selection. Familiarity with online job hunting websites.
- Experience with HRIS and/or applicant tracking systems or database management.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think outside the box.
- Excellent organizational, time management, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and take initiative and pay attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills, experience working with MS Office, Social Media, HRIS systems/HR Metrics data bases.
- Full-cycle internal and external recruitment process - everything from sourcing, job postings, pre-screening, scheduling and conducting face to face interviews with hiring supervisors/coordinators, referencing and assisting with on-boarding of successful candidates.
- Review current internal and external recruitment processes and practices and implement recruitment strategies that are timely and effectively meet the hiring needs of our agency.
- Ensure that all recruitment processes use various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to select best candidates.
- Ensure all recruitment and selection practices and processes are compliant with the Employment Standards Act, Human Rights Code and all Agency Policies and Procedures.
- Provide timely analytical and well documented recruiting progress reports.
- Complete any other duties as defined by the Director, Human Resources.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and current resume in confidence, indicating salary expectations by May 12th.
Accessibility accommodations are available for the recruitment process upon request. Accommodation queries should be directed to the Human Resources Department at (905) 563-4115 Ext. 210.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)