Job Title: Warranty Administrator
Job Status: Full-Time
Job Location: South 20 Dodge Chrysler
Job Summary: The ServiceAdvisor/ Warranty Administrator is a customer service specialist who responds quickly and effectively to customer requests. They will also manage, process and authorize warranty claims, based on the manufacturer’s/supplier’s criteria. The individual works closely with the technicians on warranty repairs and provides internal personnel with information on all warranty matters.
Job Schedule: The schedule of this position is Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week.
- Acting as a liaison between customers and service technicians
- Professionally handling all customer and supplier interactions
- Creating and maintaining relationships with customers
- Accurately documenting all processes and vehicle conditions
- Ensuring customers are aware of all services needed for the vehicle
- Processes warranty claims, communicate with manufacturers and obtain approval for each claim
- Collaborate with technicians to estimate repair hours and parts required
- Ensures that the amounts claims correspond to the criteria of the manufacturer
- Follow up on claims to obtain prompt payment
- Keeps up to date with all recalls and bulletins
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to thrive in stressful and time-sensitive situations
- The drive, determination and motivation to succeed every day
- Positive, enthusiastic, and passionate about the automotive industry
- Precious experiance of processing warranty claims is preferred
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a service advisor role is preferred
- Previous dealership or automotive experience is considered an asset
- Knowledge of CDK is an asset
Compensation & Benefits:
- Endless opportunity for career growth
- FFUN and encouraging working environment
- Competitive wages and endless bonus potential
- Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs, and parts
- Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits
The FFUN Group is an automotive and recreational retailer with nearly 30 locations throughout Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario. One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, we’re fueled by amazing people, and represent some of your favourite brands of automotive and recreational vehicles. However, it’s our corporate culture that really sets us apart. It’s more than just celebration lunches and beanbag chairs, it’s defined by our core values: Driven to Grow, Team Player, FFUN Attitude and Down to Earth. FFUN Group is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have the drive, we have the opportunity! Apply to work with the FFUN Team today!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time