The QUIKRETE® Companies, the leading producer of packaged cement and concrete products, is seeking a Shipper/Receiver with 3 - 5 years of experience for our Cambridge, Ontario facility.
We offer a competitive pay and benefits package that includes health insurance, paid vacation days, overtime pay after 40 hours, shift premiums, paid holidays and an RRSP match.
Compensation is commensurate on skills and experience.
Position requirements include:
- Reliable personal transportation as the site is not located on a bus route.
- Counter-Balance Forklift Certification and experience.
- Ability to load / off-load flatbeds, vans and short trucks with a counterbalance forklift.
- Ability to properly handle palletized product with counterbalance forklift.
- Ability to lift up to 40kg (88 lbs).
- Customer Service experience with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Organized and able to provide attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours in order to service our Customers.
- Willingness to work both planned and unplanned overtime and be willing to work until all Shipping/Receiving activities are completed each day.
- Ability to proactively communicate and help resolve issues with other departments and with contract carriers.
Those interested should send their resumes by indeed mail or by fax to 519.621.3161
Or in person to: 1501 Whistle Bare Road, Cambridge, ON, N1R 5S3
Job Type: Full-time