We have an opportunity for you to make a difference – to educate, learn and succeed.
Lanigan Elementary School requires a 1.0 FTE temporary Grade 1 Teacher to commence May 27, 2019 and conclude June 28, 2019.
- Grade K-8 school with approximately 242 students and 20.00 dedicated teaching and support staff
- located in a supportive community with an active student body
- Enjoys a solid academic and extra-curricular program.
Lanigan is a vibrant and growing community of over 1,500 people and offers a range of recreational and service club opportunities. Lanigan is located on Highway #16 and is 118 km east of Saskatoon.
- As outlined in Role of the Teacher - Administrative Procedure 482
- Saskatchewan Education Act, 1995
- Bachelor of Education Degree
- Must hold or be eligible for a Saskatchewan Professional 'A' Teaching Certificate
For further information contact:
Randolph J. MacLEAN, Deputy Director of Education
Phone: (306) 682-2558
Horizon School Division accepts applications online via AppliTrack ONLY. Please apply as soon as possible, candidates who submit their application by April 30, 2019 will receive close consideration. The division reserves the option to end the competition early if a suitable pool of candidates is established.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest in employment with the Horizon School Division; however, only those applicants shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. Please note that present and past employers may be contacted. The successful candidate will be required to produce a criminal record check and vulnerable sector check.
Job Type: Contract