Provost is Hiring Full Crews!
CWC Energy Services prides itself in excellence and in hiring qualified people who make a difference in safety and performance every day. Whether you are NEW to the industry or have previous Oil and Gas experience CWC welcomes you to join our team today! Our Service Rig division is currently hiring for:
FULL CREWS IN PROVOST, AB. HOTEL PROVIDED.
What we Offer:
· NEW – 100% Company Paid RRSP Program, NO EMPLOYEE MATCH REQUIRED!
· Top tier 100% company paid Benefits including massage, physiotherapy, chiropractor and vision. Health Spending Account options also available. Immediate availability for experienced hands
· PPE supplied upon hire, paid PPE program and company paid coverall cleaning
· Referral bonus program with short qualifying time
· Great Training Incentives
· Well maintained equipment and supportive, safety conscious HR and Operations teams
· High utilization and immediate, steady work
What we require from you:
· Position-related safety tickets (H2S Alive, Standard First Aid w/CPR, CSO, Fall Arrest, WSBOP)
· Full class 5 license (non-GDL) or higher Driver’s License, air brakes required for some positions
· Current Drivers’ Abstract
· Ability to pass drug testing and be fit for duty
· Physically fit and able to work long hours in all types of weather conditions
· Willing to work locally or out of town
· Fluent English required due to safety
· Safety orientated with a positive CAN-DO attitude
· Previous labor and/or oilfield experience
CWC Energy Services Corp. (“CWC”) provides drilling rigs and service rigs to established oil and gas producers throughout Western Canada and the USA. Our Well Servicing division has one of the largest service rig fleets in Canada, providing completions, maintenance, workovers and well decommissioning. Our operating locations are in Grande Prairie, Slave Lake, Sylvan Lake, Drayton Valley, Lloydminster, Provost and Brooks, Alberta.
Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 12 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- oil and gas: 1 year (preferred)