FedEx Ground Courier Driver
Looking for experienced courier drivers for part-time opportunities only. We also are accepting helpers.
FedEx Ground is hiring part-time experienced courier drivers to make local deliveries. Work on Saturday’s and paid weekly! Must have the experience and work ethic to complete multiple stops.
Requirements: ***Past employers are contacted for employment verification.
· Class 5 driver license or higher with clean driving record
· Min. 1 year of delivery driving with a commercial vehicle required (cars/UBER do not count)
· Knowledge and capability to communicate work history/references for the last 3 years
· High school diploma/equivalent
· Knowledge of Canadian Customs regulations is preferred
· Must have the ability to lift and carry heavy packages
· Must be bilingual (English/French)
During COVID-19 certain safety procedures are in place in order secure our drivers i.e. deliveries at apartment buildings are limited to the front door entrance. In addition, masks and hand sanitizers are provided to drivers.
HOW TO APPLY
You must respond directly to this posting in order to apply. Please make sure to include a resume indicating your driving experience. If available, a recent copy of your driver's abstract would be beneficial, if unavailable please order one ASAP.
We thank all applicants for their interest however we will only be contacting those selected for an interview. If selected, you will receive a phone call to discuss your resume and the job itself. The following step would be to commence the hiring process at FedEx Ground and if necessary further training.
*** Please note that references will be contacted in order to confirm work experience on your resume. UBER work history does not qualify as valid delivery experience. You must have experience driving a commercial vehicle such as a step van and/or 16ft-20ft van.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- commercial driving (i.e 16-20ft VAN): 1 year (Required)
- delivery driver: 1 year (Required)