Northern Dock Systems is the National leader in installation, maintenance and repair of Overhead Door and Docking systems. Based out of Mississauga, On. Northern Dock Systems is passionate about our products and services and are currently looking to recruit a full-time Sales Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for helping customers improve their facilities over the phone plus support and grow our existing sales territories. This individual will utilize their existing training and skills to engage with new and current customers throughout Canada. The right individual can manage their own quotes, discover new opportunities to grow sales and focus on continuing energy rebate campaigns in Ontario throughout the year. This individual must have a passion for interacting with customers, providing insights to improve the inside sales process, and be able to leverage technology to provide benefits and education to customers.
- Manage, maintain, and update customer account records for current customers and energy program participants
- Communicating with customers, making outbound/inbound calls to potential customers
- Providing quotes using in-house automated quoting processes
- Actively update contact details and company information when needed
- Work with Marketing to build quoting tools and support materials (presentations, surveys, virtual audits etc.)
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information by email
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Researching and qualifying new leads as required
- Following up on warm/hot leads to secure new accounts and service
- Maintaining database (Dynamics CRM) of prospective client information
Additional Responsibilities May Include:
- Closing existing service and preventative service estimates
- Create quotes for superior products and services offered by Northern Dock Systems
- Continuous education of product and service information and industry trends
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services
- Staying informed about competing products and services
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, trade shows, etc.
- Some administrative duties
We are seeking a candidate with:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Always have a positive attitude when reaching out to current or potential customers
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently, support departments and team members
- Eager to share ideas and look for opportunities to improve policies & procedures that will help company growth.
- Previous experience in inside sales experience, or related sales experience required
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- CRM experience is an asset
Position: Sales Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Works with: Sales and Marketing Teams
Location: Mississauga, On
Hours of work: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday.
Job Type: Full-time
Skills and Knowledge Qualifications
- Must have 2+ years in Inside sales, outside sales or phone sales experience
- Must be PC literate with knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Language: Advanced English skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organization, analytical, planning, and administrative skills.
- Excellent data entry skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional prioritization skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be an asset.
- Call Centre experience would be an asset.
- A competitive base salary.
- Commission/Bonus based on sales targets and key performance indicators.
- Health and dental benefits.
- Employee wellness program.
- RRSP Assisted Program.
If you are interested in this Sales Administrative Assistant position, please send in your resume and we will contact you directly as soon as possible.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$26.00 per hour
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
We have implemented several things to keep everyone safe. These details are included in our pandemic plan which has been approved by our customers.
- Inside Sales: 1 year (Required)