Our client is looking for world class software engineers to join our technology innovation group focused on the rapid development of telecommunications.
And dedicated to providing the very best Open RAN solution available with an emphasis on LTE/NR Radios and ORAN system integration.
You will work with a team of intelligent, ambitious and hard-working software professionals recruited from reputed universities and industries. The team is responsible for the Architect, design, development, quality and maintenance of the next-generation telecommunication. Other responsibilities include transforming product requirements into Technical Design/ Implementation & writing technical requirements.
- Design, development of software systems following micro services-based structure in scrum workflow. Architect and develop new features. Work within a small, agile team, following a sprint methodology
- Deliver features and performance tests and code reviews.
- Design and build scalable and reliable microservices.
- Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Involve in release planning and track the product delivery.
- At least 3 years working experience in software.
- Bachelor degree or above in computer, electronics, communication related majors, master degree is preferred;
- Have software engineering experience and a consistent record of writing elegant, maintainable, self-documenting code. Have experience with micro services or high volume API based applications.
- Familiar with one or more programming languages, such as C++, Java; Familiar with Linux programming;
- Experience with Agile tools like Jira, Rally.
- Strong self-motivated, willing to learn new knowledge to adapt to the new environment, optimistic and self-confident, able to challenge self and constantly pursue excellence;
- Have good communication skills and teamwork spirit
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $81,949.09-$168,235.99 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Software development: 3 years (preferred)
- C++: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person