Carillon Information Security is currently expanding and looking to fill positions on its Customer Service team for our 24/7 operations. The ideal candidate will be performing customer service duties while holding a Trusted Role within the organization as a Registration Authority for our currently available weekday and weekend timeslots.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will assist customers and address issues with relation to credential needs and overall customer satisfaction. In this role, calls are answered and made in a timely and professional fashion while providing a high level quality of care to our customers.
The Registration Authority is a role in which the candidate will be entrusted to verify user requests for digital certificates and enable the Certificate Authority to issue these certificates. Digital certificates contain public keys that are used for encrypting and decrypting messages, as well as digital signatures. Registration Authority personnel have the mandate to enforce policies, and ensure that Trusted Agents are trained to perform their activities on their behalf.On occasion you may be required to have Face-to-Face interaction with customers, travel to client sites, and transport, deploy, and operate equipment as part of your duties.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Enforce directives defined in our Certificate Policies.
- Train and assist Trusted Agents in their roles for data collection and submittal.
- Verification and validation of Identity Documents submitted by Trusted Agents
- Approve certificate requests
- Perform Certificate revocations
- Post issuance information changes
- Perform Certificate re-issuance
- Collect personal and biometric information.
- Provide courteous, prompt and professional service to our customers
- Assist in resolving customer questions and concerns.
- Follow up with customers
- Update and maintain policies, procedures and products that will affect our customers
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent English communication skills,
- Language skills (Native English & French)
- Previous experience in a call center or customer service environment an asset
- Available to work shifts – Specifically nights and Weekends
- Motivated and Autonomous
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Reliable to a fault
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Computer knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Windows)
- Must be a Canadian Citizen
- Must undergo a background check (Criminal, Credit, work History, and Education)
- Valid Canadian Passport and Driver’s License mandatory
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Canadian Citizenship (Required)
- Drivers Permit (Required)