The Seasonal Tesla Advisor is essential support at the end of quarter, operating alongside our Sales & Delivery team to execute record-breaking delivery results. The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service skills and a passion for sustainable energy.
The Seasonal Tesla Advisor position is a great opportunity to demonstrate your ability and talent with Tesla!
This is an at-will, part-time position that will work less than 30 hours a week. The assignment is expected to last a few weeks.
· Prepare vehicles, paperwork, and customer for delivery
· Facilitate customer-focused delivery process, educating new owners about Tesla’s product offering
· Conduct direct deliveries from Delivery Centers to client homes
· Perform additional responsibilities as assigned to meet business needs
· Highly proficient with computer programs and has ability to learn new technology
· Ability to work evening hours, weekends and holidays
· Successfully pass a pre-employment background check, have and maintain a valid driver’s license and safe driving record
· Ability to obtain appropriate state licensing after start of employment, where applicable
· Legally eligible to work in the United States
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00-$22.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Oakville, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
Application deadline: 2022-08-05