At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 470 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family—one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey—we could be perfect for each other.
Your role :The responsibilities of the Contractor Sales Team Member are:
The qualifications we are looking for :
- Greet customers warmly and ensure a good customer experience;
- Build and develop professional relationships with customers;
- Assess customer needs an provide expert advice on any products;
- Participate & organize special events for customers;
- Follow up on orders and answer phone;
- Prepare estimates/quotes on the store system, check availability of merchandise, delivery delays, prices, suppliers, etc;
- Keep customer’s file up to date;
- Keep current on competitors' pricing
- Keep up to date with new products and their functions;
- Ensure compliance with procedures and company’s standards;
- Record transactions and collect payment for the purchased items;
- Be aware of current promotions and flyers;
- Ensure and participate in the maintenance of their department;
- Comply with policies and procedures regarding loss prevention, breakage of goods and health and safety;
- Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor.
Do you have a knack for first-class customer service? Do you have general knowledge of building material and supplies? You have what it takes to be part of our team!
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada:
By joining the Lowe’s Canada family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Benefits: insurance (certain conditions apply), annual salary review, etc.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- Teamwork and ongoing training
- A comprehensive training program for all new hires
- A company discount on store merchandise
- A student incentive program
- And much more!
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Lowe’s Canada is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.