Based out of our bright, open, dog-friendly office, you’ll get to solve our clients’ IT challenges through phone and email. You’ll work directly with an experienced team and have great opportunities for growth and professional development.
You’re excited to wear multiple hats and go above and beyond for customers. You have flexibility in your schedule from time to time and the ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision (we believe in autonomy, mastery, and purpose!). For now, you’ll provide remote support and will grow over time into an on-site role.
We get to work on interesting projects across a number of industries, including film! We believe in work-life integration, this means we prioritize family, fitness, and whatever is important to you so you can do your very best work.
We are known as trusted advisors, the one stop shop for anything to navigate clients’ IT issues. We’re about to enter a period of growth and we want you to be part of our growth story! You’ll learn our business model, service offerings, industry-leading best practices and will be a key member of the team.
What you’ll get to do:
- Support our clients via phone, email, remote login and/or on-site as necessary
- Work service requests all the way through resolution or escalation
- Resolve up to Tier 2 technical support issues
- Escalate Tier 3 technical support issues
- Promptly and thoroughly document all work via our ticketing system and documentation portal. You have strong attention to detail!
- Communicate our service offerings to prospects & clients
What you’ll bring:
- At least one year of relevant IT experience
- At least six months of customer service experience
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office
- Experience supporting Windows 7/10 Professional & Enterprise
- Experience supporting Mobile handheld devices (Android, iOS)
- Experience with Microsoft Servers
- CompTIA Certifications: A+, Network+ or Security+
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Strong English communication (written & verbal)
- A broadband Internet connection at home
- Must have reliable transportation and a minimum class 5 BC Drivers License as you take on more Field support responsibility, especially!
Bonus if you have:
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Experience using PSA and RMM tools
- Experience with firewalls, managed switches, VPNs, VLANs, etc.
- Experience in setting up and troubleshooting complex network/firewall scenarios
We provide a competitive salary and benefits package and learning and development support through certification training and exam compensation. We’re located beside the MEC and Park & Tilford in North Vancouver.
If this sounds like your next perfect career opportunity and you’d like to learn more, please send us your application ASAP!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- IT Support & Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- North Vancouver, BC (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Preferred)
- proficient English (Required)