Red Deer, AB
This position will be responsible for troubleshooting and inspecting equipment and replacing or repairing defective parts. Based out of our Red Deer location, this hourly position will report directly to our Manager of Operations. The shift for this position will be 5/2 (Monday-Friday).
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform preventative maintenance with our pumping units and various specialty tools
- Contribute to the ongoing preventative maintenance of company equipment
- Complete inspections and maintenance on company equipment
- Journeyman Interprovincial Red Seal Ticket
- Oil Field experience preferred
- Weight handling of up to 50 lbs
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience in dredge and pump systems
- Valid Class 5 license
- Produce a clean and current driver’s abstract
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to provide a negative pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Maintain accurate records of all service and repair work
- Demonstrate an uncompromising commitment to health and safety
- Possess prior knowledge of repair and maintenance on John Deere, Cummins and CAT equipment
- Willing to work an on call schedule and adapt to changing work environments
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Have the ability to multitask
- Familiarity with hydraulic and electrical systems and the ability to provide your own tools would be assets.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhausted list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Job Type: Full-time