About the Company
Northco Services offers quality designs and renovations and ensures to maintain customer satisfaction throughout our renovation process. As a company established in Ottawa, we are focused on building long-term relationships with our clients. Our team operates under the Customer Relationship Standards which has shaped our organization. We have experts in many different areas of our renovation process that work together to deliver quality results and customer satisfaction. Every individual in our team is confident, hard-working, and enjoys their responsibilities which is the result of our continued success.
We are currently looking to hire a Painter for residential and industrial painting.
We are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic, and coachable individual willing to start as soon as possible.
We typically work in the Ottawa/Gatineau area but have jobs lined up outside the city, from Hawkesbury to Smiths Falls to Pembroke. Travel time and expenses are paid.
- Able to work full-time. Typically 40-hour workweek unless specified otherwise.
- Must have own transportation (job site locations will change).
- Manual labor & ladder work required.
- Working At Heights training and certification will be provided by the employer as needed.
- Proven experience in residential interior/exterior painting and taping skills will be given preference.
- Good standing valid Drivers License.
The starting rate will depend on your location and experience.
Bonuses and wages will depend on your performance and the criteria established by your Manager.
Opportunity for career growth.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$25.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- painting: 2 years (Preferred)