We are seeking full and part-time Sales Representatives to join our thriving, enthusiastic team.
Your primary role in this position is to initiate engaging, meaningful connections with our intended target markets. During these one-on-one interactions you will strive to generate a deeper interest and understanding of our company and our unique services. This is a Sales position with an educational edge as it includes components of both Customer Service and Direct Marketing. You will work in a team and independently when meeting with prospects and delivering marketing materials.
Your success in this position largely relies upon your communication skills. Previous employment or education from diverse backgrounds and experience levels are welcomed. We believe that great people with ambition and drive can become outstanding members of our management team. Ideal candidates are those who are keen to learn, confident when speaking with others, and are ambitious team players.
If you possess these characteristics, and are seeking a position that can open many future doors, we want you to join our team!
Compensation and Perks:
- Guaranteed living base wage, paid weekly
- Bonus structure in addition to base wage (no salary cap)
- Monday-Friday flexible schedules
- Advancement opportunities into managerial roles (not seniority based)
- Full training provided
- Travel opportunities throughout North America, if desired
- Fulfilling and profitable career path
- Lively team office environment
- Office located in close proximity to public transit
- Transportation provided, if necessary
Attributes, Characteristics, and Requirements:
- Must possess exceptional customer service and sales skills
- Able to effectively multitask
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be available a minimum of 3 weekdays per week, totalling 24 hours
- Professional, composed demeanor
- Keen to learn
- Able to adapt to changing demands and environments
- Confident engaging the public
- Professionally represent our company in all work-related settings
- Offer knowledgeable, accurate information to potential prospects
- Generate brand interest and loyalty
- Work independently, in teams, and alongside management
- Meet one-on-one with potential clients
- Inside/outside sales (B2B and D2D sales- weather, office and client dependent)
- Answer inquiries and offer troubleshooting services
- Deliver tailored brand experience
- Provide up-to-date information and updates to long-term members
- Report to office manager
- Direct marketing
- Face-to-face interactions (no cold calling)
Please note: 247 Recruitment Group is recruiting on behalf of a local organization with an office based out of Edmonton. Qualified applicants will be contacted directly via email or phone by an Executive Recruiter from 247 Recruitment Group to schedule an in-person interview with our client. The interview will take place at our client’s office space in which successful applicants will be working from. 247 Recruitment Group does not charge candidates a fee or take any percentage of their salary as we bill our clients directly for our services.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time