Miller Tirecraft Inc. is a leading retailer of tire products and automotive services. We are currently hiring a Service Advosir for our Miramichi, NB location. We are recognized as one of the top employers in the Atlantic region and we offer competitive wages, bonuses, group benefits, a retirement savings plan with employer contributions and opportunities for advancement.
- Build and maintain successful customer relationships, both in the store & at customer locations, which will help to grow the organization.
- Provide excellent customer service, with a positive attitude that will help achieve the company's mission and goals.
- Provide knowledgeable advice/recommendations to customers on their vehicle tire, service & maintenance needs.
- Answer phones, schedule appointments, prepare quotes & issue work orders for services required/performed.
- Help to maintain showroom merchandising and cleanliness of facilities. Assist with inventory, shipping, receiving, and other duties as assigned.
- Enthusiastic about providing the best customer service possible, with a positive attitude, while working closely with customers and the Tirecraft team.
- Related experience in auto parts, tires and service is preferred – experience with heavy truck & equipment tires will be ideal.
- Experience with Costar, or similar POS system, is an asset.
- Proven ability to work independently, or as a team leader, with minimal supervision.
- Good listener, with strong attention to details.
- Good organization, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Must be willing to learn new systems / procedures as they are implemented.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interview will be contacted. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to equitable hiring practices. Visit our website at www.tirecraft.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- service advisor: 1 year (Preferred)