Established in 1967, ADGA Group Consultants Inc. excel in providing aerospace consulting services to space agencies, government departments and the aerospace industry.
The ADGA Space Division is growing! We are looking for a Software Developer to work on an exciting research and development project.
You will join our highly skilled Space R&D software development team as they continue to develop and Augmented Reality based, just in time medical guidance application for use in deep space missions.
The ADGA Space Division is growing! We are looking for an "Intermediate Software Developer" to work on an exciting research and development project on a full time, permanent basis.
You will join our highly skilled Space R&D software development team as they continue to develop and Augmented Reality based, just in time medical guidance application for use in deep space missions. Some of the specific tasks would include:
- Working under the supervision of our software development group, your responsibilities will include: helping to plan, design and support the development of our medical guidance application.
- Design and prototyping of software for deep space missions.
- Write clean, well-documented and efficient code.
- Demonstrate a passion for software development.
- Independent work with regular status updates.
- Working with a wide range of technologies such as Android Java, Machine Learning and Augmented Reality.
- Software development in Android Java.
- Comfort working in a containerized environment. (Docker)
- Experience with human factors / user experience a plus
- Familiarity with Linux command line.
- Software testing and continuous integration.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Documentation and written communication.
- Team skills and oral communication.
- We have extensive experience in providing aerospace consulting services to space agencies, government departments and the aerospace industry.
ADGA commits to putting diversity into action to build a stronger, more representative team and help our customers and communities thrive. We are a proudly Canadian and woman-led company, striving to further diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace and provide every individual with the opportunities and resources to help them reach their full potential.
ADGA s'engage à mettre la diversité en action pour bâtir une équipe plus forte et plus représentative et aider nos clients et nos communautés à prospérer. Nous sommes une entreprise fièrement canadienne, dirigée par une femme. Nous nous engageons pour promouvoir la diversité, l'équité et l'inclusion dans le milieu de travail et d'offrir à chaque personne les possibilités et les ressources qui lui permettront de réaliser son plein potentiel.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract