OFFICE ASSISTANT – PART TIME
COLLEGE DRIVE CAMPUS – NORTH BAY, ON
Up to 24 hours per week, $20.19 per hour
DEADLINE: FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2020 – 12:00 P.M.
· 2-year college diploma in a field related to administrative studies, business or equivalent
· Minimum 2 years of recent office administration experience in a fast paced, computer automated office that demands consistent high quality in a variety of tasks
· Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
· Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving
· Strong technological skills including (but not limited to) the proficient use of MS Office Suite of products, student and financial information systems, etc.
· Support the International Department by providing administrative support
· Answer inquiries, process and maintain information
· Collect and organize data for department reporting
· Other duties as assigned
A cover letter together with a current resume, quoting the above competition number, will be accepted by the Organizational Development and Talent Management Department by E-Mail until 12:00 p.m., on the closing date.
All interested applicants are invited to apply by the deadline.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Canadore College is committed to diversity, inclusion and equity.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information on Canadore College, please visit our website at http://www.canadorecollege.ca
Reference ID: 77/20
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Application deadline: 2020-07-31
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.19 per hour
- recent office administration: 2 years (Required)