We are a small, 100% remote ecommerce company that specializes in the sale and support of both small and large off-grid & on-grid solar power systems throughout the USA and Canada.
Thank you for your interest in joining Nine Two Ventures as our Customer Service Lead (CSL). We encourage you to complete the application as we review all of them on a first come basis and will get back to you no matter the outcome within 1-2 days of your application being submitted.
The customer service lead position will be both a rewarding and equally challenging career in the world of ecommerce and solar energy. You will be leading our customer service department by supporting our customers through their pre and post-purchase journey as well as creating and implementing systems that cut down on support debt and improve the overall customer experience.
As our 5th team member, you’ll be joining a fast growing company where there tends to be a lot more questions than answers. There will be days that go according to plan and days that are absolute chaos. You’re someone who remains cool, calm and collected (and even thrives) in this sort of environment.
You’ll work remotely from the comfort of your home while working within a dynamic, diverse and encouraging environment. You won’t always know the answers to the questions you’re being asked, so your ability to be resourceful is key! We believe in human-centred, high-quality customer experiences using chats, phone calls and emails and you’ll be there to listen, teach, problem solve and help our customers.
If you’re up for the challenge and enjoy working in a high-pressure environment, we encourage you to apply and take part in our hiring process that will allow you to meet 1-1 with our founders in order to get a taste for what the job entails. Please address your cover letter to Mr. Golden Sun.
Following 2 weeks of training and shadowing, you will be responding and helping our customers on live channels. Our CSL will work Monday to Friday, 10am-6pm EST.
We believe in supportive teams, an inclusive work environment and providing growth opportunities within your role. We also work remotely - which means you get to be part of a fast-growing ecommerce company from the comfort of your home.
· Adhering to daily schedule that includes a mix of: Phones, Live chats, and Emails.
· Ensuring customers have a quick response time by staying on top of customer service tickets, with same-day ticket review.
· Acting as a helpful resource and thinking about the customers needs when offering solutions.
· Completing essential follow-up documentation after each interaction.
· Engaging in human conversations with customers to identify and resolve issues, and provide them with resources to learn on their own.
· Advocating for customers and the business by communicating with stakeholders.
· Building standard operating procedures and streamlining customer service systems
· Owning your own development through reflection, reviewing past interactions and preparing to discuss growth opportunities in regular 1:1 meetings.
Requirements for the role:
· Live and have legal authorization to work in Canada
· Extensive experience providing exceptional customer service in a contact centre, retail or service environment.
· Have appropriate remote work set-up - such as quiet space, stable internet connection, and a back-up location in case of issues with the primary location.
· Have access to a wired internet speed of at least 25 Mbps download speed and 10 Mbps upload. You can check your speed here.
· Available to work full-time (40 hours per week) on a consistent schedule from 10am-6pm EST (no weekend shifts).
· Proven track record of being incredibly resourceful and finding solutions even when there is no clear path.
· Ability to create and implement new processes and work accurately in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
· Proficiency with technology paired with excellent typing skills.
· Have strong reading, writing and communication skills.
· Willingness to learn all about solar power and renewable energy as well as care deeply about people support and enjoy having genuine human conversations.
· Possess high level of understanding, patience and empathy. Able to navigate more difficult conversations/interactions with professionalism.
· Are committed to continuous growth and learning. You understand that every challenge is an opportunity and you get excited about learning new things.
· Ensure privacy and security practices are followed at all times for both customers and the business.
- A background or interest in solar power, renewable energy, off-grid living.
- Have experience using the Shopify platform
- Experience working from home
- Fluent in a second language (French and/or Spanish)
How to Apply:
To apply, please email your resume & cover letter to ninetwoventures at gmail.com along with why you’re interested in this position and we will get back to you within 1-2 business days.
Expected start date: 2020-08-04
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)