We are seeking two full-time and one half-time project managers on a two-year term to develop leading edge online health tools. The projects are national in scope and entail working with diverse teams of health experts, patients and families, web developers, graphic designers, writers and a documentary filmmaker.
Are you the right fit?
You are passionate about making a difference and you thrive on bringing together diverse perspectives to develop creative solutions. You are an experienced project manager with:
- Strong work ethic
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience managing multiple projects and teams with varied timelines
- Experience working with virtual teams
- Experience in group facilitation, research, program development, partnership building, consensus building
- A University degree in business, health, education or related field or a suitable combination of education and experience.
- Experience in health care and developing online tools an asset
- Bilingualism an asset
Further, you are a social innovator who will
- Provide positive leadership to the teams
- Collaborate with team members, management and vendors
- Are proactive about risks and mitigation
- Are aware of your limitations and seek input from others
- Have strong affinity for digital technology
- Work independently and ensure timely and accurate reporting up
- Learn and adapt to our existing processes and provide feedback on how to improve them
- Ensure timelines and milestones are met with the highest quality produce
- Ensure patient and family experience is at the heart of all tools.
About the organization
The Canadian Virtual Hospice is a national and internationally award-winning social innovator and digital health leader that develops leading edge online tools to meet the varied education and support needs of people living with advanced illness, their care network including family, friends and health providers, researchers and educators. We are the most comprehensive source of information and support for advanced illness, palliative care and grief in the world. We are a division of the International Centre for Dignity and Palliative Care Inc. and a registered charity.
If you are up to this challenge, and can provide demonstrated experience in writing, editing and production of a wide range of traditional and new media, please send us your CV and a cover letter.
Salary: $70,000 – 80,000 based on experience plus benefit package.
Canadian Virtual Hospice 1 Morley Avenue
Room PE 464, Administration Building
Winnipeg, MB. R3L 2P4
via e-mail or Fax: (204) 475-1497
Only those shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year