Mitchell Plastics/Ultra Manufacturing is an award-winning and growing Company. Our key strength is that we offer our world-wide Automotive Customers a single source alternative for all of their interior automotive plastic part needs. As an Employer, we offer an exciting opportunity for you to be part of our growing, "Best- In- Class" Team, in the automotive industry today. We believe that our people are what makes us great and strive to offer our employees opportunities for advancement.
The Maintenance Technician/Millwright will perform machinery repair and troubleshoot problems. Our plant equipment includes: plastic injection molding machines, robots and assembly fixtures. This position will perform extensive and in-depth preventive maintenance checks and service as scheduled. Provide support for new projects and follow PM plan to maintain new equipment according to the manufacturers recommendations, help maintain inventory of all needed maintenance supplies and keep track of spare stock of maintenance items. Additionally, provide guidance and training in the areas of maintenance safety procedures, preventive maintenance, machine and equipment troubleshooting, and provide specific instruction and leadership in task completion.
- You will have an Electrical, HVAC or Maintenance degree or its equivalent in demonstrable experience, must have above average understanding and experience in electronics, a minimum of three-years experience. Industrial or machine maintenance experience, able to read and understand electric, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical drawings and capable of completing projects with limited supervision.
- Perform preventative maintenance duties on equipment as per PM schedule
- Trouble shoot hydraulic problems and repair
- Trouble shoot electrical/electronic problems and repair
- Trouble shoot and repair mechanical problems
- Record corrective action
- Identify safety concerns and repair unsafe conditions
- Record repairs on PM forms
- Provide proper lighting to work areas
- Any other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor or other Senior Management
Mitchell Plastics is committed to providing a barrier free workplace. If accommodation is required during the selection or interview process, it will be available upon request. This job posting is available in an accessible format upon request.
Job Type: Full-time
- maintenance technician: 1 year (Required)
- Waterloo, ON (Preferred)
- English (Required)