Raymond James Ltd. is seeking a bilingual (English and French) Training & Development Associate to work in our downtown Toronto, Vancouver or Montreal office.
Raymond James Ltd. is one of Canada’s leading independent investment dealers offering high quality investment products and services to Canadians seeking customized solutions to their wealth management needs.
Under the general direction of the Manager, Training and Development the Training & Development Associate’s primary responsibility is to successfully deliver workflow, administration and change management training within the Canadian operations of Raymond James Ltd.
- Formal instructional design experience preferred, including conducting in-depth needs assessment using ADDIE (or similar) design/Adult Learning Principles model;
- Conducting needs analysis and design/development of support materials;
- Updating training and support materials using technical writing methods and templates;
- Experience testing technical and business processes;
- Collaborating with the Manager of PCG Training & Development to provide end user training and support for the applications/systems and operational processes for branches and their support teams;
- Team mailbox management;
- LMS administration and reporting management;
- Design/development of webinars;
- Providing continuous feedback and process improvement ideas to improve training and user experience;
- Create training plans to address learning gaps within the branch network;
- Coordinate, deliver, and provide support to the branch network;
- Provide scheduled and unscheduled absentee desk coverage for other team members;
- Collaborate with team members to maintain intranet training website; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications (Must Have):
- Minimum 1 – 2 years industry related experience in the Investment Brokerage or Financial Services industry;
- Exceptional technical writing skills;
- Experience in facilitation/presenting and with webinar tools (ex. Zoom, GoToMeeting/Webinar, WebEx);
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Experience in technical writing (i.e. creating process documents) and with technical writing tools (ex. SnagIt, Snipping Tool, Photoshop, In Design, etc.);
- Flexible and a willingness to travel (not during COVID);
- Ability to manage shifting priorities;
- Excellent collaboration abilities (flexible and willing to assist others as required);
- Exceptional communication skills. Specifically in providing verbal and written instructions;
- Superior customer service skills;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to handle confidential information with tact and discretion;
- The ability to work in a dynamic team environment and demonstrate a professional and friendly manner; and
- Post-secondary education
Qualifications (Nice to Have):
- Dataphile knowledge;
- Proficiency in French and experience supporting French users;
- Proficiency in E-learning design/development and experience with e-learning tools (ex. Rise, Articulate 360, Camtasia, storyboarding applications, Zoom, Survey Monkey);
- Experience creating scripts for webinar recordings and e-Learning narration; and
- SharePoint/Adobe/Adobe InDesign experience.
This is a full-time permanent position with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
If you would like to join our team, please send a resume and covering letter, quoting the position and Job Posting # 21-162 by June 4, 2021 to:
Raymond James Ltd.
To be considered for employment candidates will be required to provide proof of citizenship, permanent residency or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions. We require applicants to complete a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company, including but not limited to a credit and criminal record check. Employment is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
We sincerely thank all applicants who express an interest in this role: only those being directly considered will be contacted.
Raymond James Ltd. recognizes the value of a diverse workforce and appreciates the unique skills and special contribution of each employee. We are committed to accessibility for candidates through all stages of the recruitment process. Should you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent