Energetic adventurous teachers to teach basic, easy English in China
Are you currently thinking about a change of lifestyle, or fancy travelling?
Are you thinking of taking a year off for a break, yet save money while having good life?
This is YOUR OPPORTUNITY to enjoy an amazing, cultural and fun experience teaching basic English to children and young adults in China at: Shanghai, Hangzhou (near Shanghai), Shenzhen (near Hong Kong), Chengdu (Sichuan) and Beijing. Living centrally for travel to all the exotic regions of Asia.
- Teach English to students from age 3 to 18.
- Easy training then start work within a week of arrival
- A one year contract with flight reimbursed at the completion of your contract
- Classroom assistant working with you at all times for translation and class planning
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- TESL training required
- For fluent, energetic English speakers: up to RMB 18,000 per month, equivalent to $3,500 CAD or $2,600 USD based on experience and qualification.
- Extra earning available on one-to-one tutoring.
- Airport collection and hotel accommodation provided before starting work.
- Monthly rent allowance included; some jobs have free accommodation.
- Medical Insurance and emergency assistance during your contract period
- Flight reimbursement at the end of your contract.
- Assistance in finding accommodation, getting working visa and opening bank account.
- Free Chinese language class
- Dynamic and exciting social activities and fun nights with other teachers are organized.
Are you able to travel to China now? – We can get you started working there within 3 weeks of registering.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Send your resume/CV, an introductory ‘selfie’ video(less than 1 minute) explaining why you think you are an ideal candidate for this exciting role.
- Go to this link below to complete an online application questionnaire. Please complete all questions to have it upload correctly. (This is optional: to speed up application process)
- Wait for our confirmation email. You will be contacted within 3 business days.
We will call you shortly after for a chat on the phone!
See more about teaching and general information about living in China on our website:
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $2,500.00 to $3,500.00 /month
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- TESOL/ TEFL/ TESL (Preferred)
- China (Required)