EXPERIENCED WORKPLACE INVESTIGATORS
IRM is looking to hire truly motivated investigators on a part-time capacity, to start immediately; however, it is anticipated that these positions could turn into full-time opportunities.
The exceptional candidate of choice will have the following qualifications, for consideration:
- 3 to 5 years of related experience as a claims adjuster or have professional investigative experience.
- Law enforcement background is a definite asset;
- well versed in obtaining statements with respect to AB, casualty, property, or auto PD;
- major experience in report writing;
- highly analytical;
- a valid driver’s licence and vehicle;
- excellent customer service skills;
Key responsibilities will include:
- conducting detailed investigations of claims involving potentially fraudulent activity, sexual assaults, workplace theft, OHSA: Violence and Harassment in the Workplace etc
- providing clear and concise final reports to our client with recommendations outlining a course of action; and
- providing evidence to support case recommendations.
The ideal candidate should be confident, willing to go that extra mile and surpass the customers’ expectations.
All compensation will be discussed in person through the appropriate interview process. IRM is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Part-time
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Investigations: 5 years (Required)
- SIU: 5 years (Preferred)
- Ontario Private Security & Investigative Services (Required)