Guest Services candidates should be friendly, outgoing, a self-starter and be able to work independently with little supervision. Candidates must be at least 16 years of age, be available during all weekends and have a reliable mode of transportation to the park.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist visitors with questions/directions and all guest services
- Issue stroller, wagon and wheelchair rentals
- Administer First-Aid and CPR as required
- Administer season passport program
- Assist in maintaining a safe and enjoyable environment for staff, animals and visitors through ushering bird and animal presentations
- Conduct onsite market research surveys of visitors
- Distribute Mombasa Market Food Surveys to restaurant customers
- Clean and monitor Discovery Centre
- Clean Guest Services building
- Inventory Guest Services and First Aid supplies
- Assist with Lost and Found program
- Issue staff identification tags
- Perform all duties assigned by the Public Relations department
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Candidates must have accurate cash handling skills as well as the ability to work on a POS system/register.
Experience with First Aid would be an asset.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $14.00 /hour