The Rider Support team provides excellent customer service through all stages of purchasing items at Bicicletta. Communicating specifications, uses and compatibility of the items in the Bicicletta catalog is a key part of success in this job. Assist customers with the check out process, and guide them through post-purchase issues.
- Connect with customers online to provide support in both the sales and service side (online chat, ticketing email system and phone).
- Provide in-store customer service and sales
- Perform inventory reconciliation in point-of-sales system between locations
- Diagnose customer issues in order to determine proper solution
- Find quick and sustainable customer solutions
Skills & Experience:
- Retail experience
- General bike knowledge
- Familiarity with Lightspeed or other point-of-sale systems
- Previous professional experience in biking industry an asset
- Organization - Effectively balance conflicting priorities to manage workflow, ensure completion of essential projects and meet critical deadlines.
- Proactive Anticipation of Needs - Utilize analytical skills and broad understanding of the business to effectively address and prevent problems.
- Communication - Listen to and understand the needs; speak with confidence using clear and concise language, producing well thought-out professional correspondence that is free from grammatical and spelling errors.
- Service Oriented - Interact professionally with leaders, customers, vendors and team members. Promptly respond to requests with accuracy and a courteous demeanor.
- Team Player - Work as a competent member of the team, willing to support others.
- Computer/Technical Savvy - Is proficient in using standard office equipment. Demonstrate advanced proficiency by adapting to new technology and easily acquiring new technical skills.
- Judgement - Exhibit sound judgement and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction. Swiftly refer problems/issues to the appropriate person when necessary.
- Initiative - Work effectively while asking for direction when needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $1.00-$1,000,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday