Dollarama is Canada’s leading national operator of dollar discount stores and has grown to become a Canadian success story.
Dollarama employs approximately 20,000 retail employees, including full-time, part-time, and temporary employees. In addition, Dollarama employs approximately 350 head office employees housed in an eco-friendly headquarters located in Montreal, with annual sales of more than 3 billion dollars.
Dollarama is committed to meeting and exceeding its customers’ needs through providing a comfortable and convenient shopping experience with the right merchandise at an affordable price that will keep its customers coming back.
Reporting directly to the Vice President and Treasurer in a small finance team, the Analyst, Corporate Finance and Treasury will support the Treasurer in various aspects of the treasury function and will also provide support to the accounting team.
- Produce reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis for the executive team;
- Monitor foreign currency transactions and their current positions;
- Produce weekly reports with Bloomberg terminal and monitor financial markets;
- Assist in monitoring investor base (equity and fixed income);
- Provide support on financing transactions and monitoring of current bonds outstanding;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reporting for the CFO;
- Assist the Treasurer in creating Board presentations;
- Assist the Treasurer in building the annual corporate budget;
- Perform payback analysis on recently opened stores;
- Perform any other tasks required by the Treasurer and/or CFO.
- Two (2) to three (3) years of experience in a treasury or corporate finance role;
- Professional designation (CPA, CFA) or in the process of getting one, an asset;
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills;
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication abilities;
- Advanced level with Excel, Word, Power Point;
- Experience with SAP, an asset;
- Experience with Bloomberg, an asset;
- Experience in the retail industry, a definite asset; and
- Bilingualism (French/English).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please apply online.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Contract