16104 121 A Ave, Edmonton, Alberta, T5V 1B2
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
How You’ll Succeed:
- Guide daily activity to ensure productivity, safety and schedules are maintained
- Review the workload and plan the correct sequence for the assembly, shipping and receiving of products
- Monitor and manage processes and performance
- Manage Distribution Centre’s proper handling of products to confirm our customers receive quality merchandise
- Provide direction and coaching to Supervisory team
- Create positive union relations and work environment
- Ensure standard operating procedures and routines are effectively managed and addressed
- Maintain integrity of inventory according to the inbound and outbound activity
- Maintain the security of the Distribution Center
- Support the Distribution Center in settin g targets by leading and participating in performance improvement objectives
- Establish and maintain high personal involvement, accessibility, and visibility to Distribution employees
- Actively lead organizational culture initiatives creating a culture conducive to higher engagement and retention
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.