Kostklip® Manufacturing is hiring for its Part-Time, Permanent packaging positions. Openings are currently available for our Night shifts Saturday to Sunday.
Kostklip offers a great culture and work environment. We have very competitive benefits including a health spending account, sick days, and free fruit in our lunch room.
Kostklip® is an innovative, customer-focused manufacturer of shelf edge marketing products. A privately owned company that started in 1969, kostklip® has grown to be one of North America's leading designers and manufacturers of shelf edge labeling products.
Watch to find out who and what we are: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs2GPjOtcJw
In the Extrusion Packaging role your responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
- Visually inspect product for cosmetic defects while packaging
- Package product according to the specific product requirements
- Process any scrap produced in the process
- Creating boxes and keeping all packaging supplies ready and available
- Checking product lengths and squareness of cut
- Other duties as assigned.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude that takes pride in producing a quality product
- 1 year production experience preferred
- Detail oriented, organized and customer focused
- Physically fit with the ability to lift 20lbs – 30lbs
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Some experience working in an industrial / manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently.
Please submit resumes in MS Word (.doc) or Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format. Position is subject to change and will grow with candidate's ability.
IMPORTANT : You must quote EXT.P in the subject line of your email
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Port Coquitlam, BC (Preferred)