BLUEWATER DISTRICT SCHOOL BOARD
Invites applications from qualified candidates
for placement on the
Educational Support Professionals (ESP) Supply List
[Early Childhood Educator (ECE) and/or Educational Assistant (EA)]
The Bluewater District School Board invites applications for their ESP Supply List, which includes Early Childhood Educators (ECE) and Educational Assistants (EA).
Members of the ESP Supply List are called upon to replace staff in schools for day-to-day casual or temporary long-term occasional positions and are to be available for single day coverage on last minute notice.
Interviews will be conducted on Wednesday, October 2, 2019 at the Bluewater District School Board Education Centre in Chesley.
Professional Qualifications and Experience:
Candidates must hold a secondary school diploma plus completion of a post-secondary education program in:
- Education Support Worker
- Educational Assistant Certificate
- Early Childhood Educator
- Social Service Worker
- Development Services Worker
- Child and Youth Worker
- In-school academic requirements of the Educational Apprenticeship Program or equivalent education and/or experience
Please specify in your application if you would like to be considered for the following:
- Educational Assistant – Regular EA tasks will include toileting; lifts; transfers; assistive technology; classroom programs as outlined by classroom teachers, LRT and Administration
- Early Childhood Educator (must be registered with the College of Early Childhood Educators) – ECE’s work in collaboration with the Kindergarten teacher to meet the goals of the Ontario Kindergarten curriculum
Interested candidates who meet the qualifications and experience requirements are invited to submit an application by email, including a cover letter and resume, no later than 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 5, 2019 addressed to Lori Wilder, Superintendent of Education.
Email application to ESP Applications.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those invited to an interview will be contacted.
“Applicants are encouraged to self-identify and notify Human Resources Services if any accommodations are required to participate in the recruitment process.”
Job Type: Casual