Who we are:
We are a rapidly growing Landscaping company located in Beaconsfield. Our team is composed of students and full time staff, who like to work hard while having a great time. We are looking to fill a variety roles ranging from general laborer's to crew leads.
What we offer:
We offer a great work atmosphere, full-time and part-time employment, flexible hours and very competitive wages.
part-time and or full-time
Responsibilities (may include):
- Grass cutting
- Gardening (weeding and or planting)
- Sod installation
- Spring and fall cleanups
- General labor
Base pay is 17$ /hr. ( will increase on skill level and job position)
Skills and Qualifications:
· Good physical condition and ability to work outside
· Ability to work efficiently in a team environment, punctuality, ability to follow instruction
· Experience is landscaping, horticulture, or construction is an asset.
· French and/or English.
· Experience in grass care or turf maintenance is a strong asset.
If you are looking to work full/part time, with a young energetic crew, contact us !
Visit www.mclcwestisland.com , or contact us at 438-885-5995
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Casual, Freelance, Seasonal, Internship / Co-op
Contract length: 7 months
Part-time hours: 20-60 per week
Salary: $17.00-$25.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Casual dress
- Company events
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Beaconsfield, QC H9W 2X9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Landscape maintenance: 1 year (preferred)
Expected start date: 2022-08-22