Vintage Legal Marketing is looking to hire a writer who can research daily local injury news, create articles about what happened, and publish them to blogs via Wordpress.
You'll be responsible for:
- Finding accidents/injuries occurring near Toronto via local media outlets
- Writing your own short article about what happened (300-500 words)
- Publishing these articles to Wordpress blogs
- Using good SEO methodology (internal links, Google Map, etc)
- Adding a disclaimer to each article (we'll provide)
The ideal candidate should:
- Be able to write in fluent English without spelling and grammatical issues
- Previous writing/journalism experience
- Be a self starter and able to work without supervision
*Experience with Wordpress, SEO, and generating embedded Google Maps is a big plus!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with journalism experience looking to work from home. Volume can range from 2-8 news articles per day, which is flexible based on your availability and the amount of work load you'd like to take on.
Pay is flexible.
Job Type: Contract
- English (Required)