Hours of Work:
Rotating Shifts & Extended Hours
Time of Day:
Evenings, Weekends, Holidays
Shift Length:Open Date::
Temporary Assignment - approximately 52 weeks
The Site Administrator provides on-site administrative support and acts on behalf of the Managers and Directors at all three campuses on evenings, weekends and statutory holidays. This position provides clinical support, bed management, staffing, public relations, patient relations and risk management support.
HOURS OF WORK:
- Current registration in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario required.
- BScN preferred.
- 7 to 9 years recent related clinical and administrative experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate clinical care and effectively assign and utilize human resources required.
- Demonstrated ability to foster effective collaborative working relationships required.
- Demonstrated thorough knowledge of the organization of the hospital and of the clinical requirements for care required.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, coordinate and evaluate clinical nursing care required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and consult effectively and efficiently required.
- Demonstrated skills and proficiency in nursing leadership, job knowledge and critical thinking required.
Rotating shifts and extended hours - evenings, weekends, holidays