We are looking for a Warehouse Associate for Hudson Group, a Dufry company, here at the Calgary International Airport.
Shift Availability: 4am-6pm, any day of the week
Flexible to work any day of the week and weekend.
You can expect from us:
- Opportunity for growth and advancement in the company
- A team-oriented and engaging environment
To maintain an adequate stock level of all products carried in the stores. Provide excellent customer service as part of the store team. Help maximize sales by efficiently receiving product deliveries and restocking of the stores.
- Work with other warehouse employees to receive all shipments in a timely manner
- Sort and price all merchandise accurately and efficiently
- Place replenishment orders
- Deliver merchandise to stores
- Prepare merchandise for return to vendor accurately and on time
- Inform management of any out of stock situations
- Help train new warehouse associates
- Know and follow all Company Policies, Receiving Procedures and Receiving Room Standards
- Understand all Loss Prevention Procedures designed to minimize internal and external shrink
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized warehouse, which includes sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on shelves
- Report shoplifting incidents or internal theft situations to store management
- Perform related work as assigned
Please note that this role is not solely limited to the duties and responsibilities as outlined above and may change with the needs of the business or at the direction of senior management.
Flexible availability required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to lift 40 lbs
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior warehouse experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour