Serene Radiance Laser Center is requiring one full-time, dedicated employee who has prior medical/spa/cosmetic knowledge.
The Receptionist serves patients by greeting and helping them, scheduling appointments, maintaining records and accounts for Serene Radiance and by supporting the physicians in providing exceptional patient care.
This position is for Serene Radiance located in Rutherford at 11444 17 Avenue SW and in Windermere at 1356 Windermere Way SW. The successful candidate will be required to work at each location, so a vehicle will be an asset.
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Start client charts, and keep their records current. Ensure patient completes appropriate forms for visit
- Optimizes patients' satisfaction, physician’s time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying physician of patient's arrival by logging in their arrival in the EMR; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients' anxieties; answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area.
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as delegated.
- Minimum three (3) year related customer service / receptionist experience required with prior cosmetic, laser center, spa or medical experience.
- Proficient in office practices and procedures
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- medical/spa reception: 3 years (preferred)
- customer service: 3 years (preferred)
- Stocking supplies
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Managing social media
- Greeting visitors
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place