Windward Software has an excellent opportunity open for an Implementation Specialist to join our Client Services team!
This position requires an individual with strong business acumen, exceptional customer service and organizational skills.
Do you have the ability to communicate with small business owners as well as executives within large organizations? Are you confident with your knowledge of business processes including sales, service, inventory control, accounting, and Customer Relationship Management?
As an Implementation Specialist, you will be conversing with and supporting Windward clients to:
- gain an understanding of their business requirements (on-line, on-site, and in-house);
- communicate information about the implementation process; and
- guide and support our clients through each project milestone until successful launch of their new business management software is achieved.
You will also be required to present live on-line webinars, create instructional video recordings, and train clients’ employees on product functionality.
- The successful candidate must be able to assemble effective training plans and deliver them to both technical and non-technical audiences in a variety of settings: telephone, online, classroom and on-site.
- You must be process oriented and have a technical aptitude as you will be responsible for managing multiple projects at a given time and be required to resolve customer issues by troubleshooting to identify issues and provide resolution.
SOFTWARE IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST REQUIREMENTS:
- A business related post-secondary degree with related work experience is preferred, however equivalent business experience in the areas of accounting, business management, teaching experience and/or project management experience would be seriously considered.
- Due to the international nature of Windward Software and the locations of our clients, a valid driver’s license and Passport are required for this role. Monthly travel could be expected, and a flexible schedule is required to fulfill the responsibilities of this role.
While we appreciate all interest, only those selected for further review will be contacted.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please apply with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit for our team.
This position is onsite in our Penticton, BC office.
- A comprehensive benefit package
- Lakes, beaches, wineries – all in our backyard! Take your lunch break at beautiful Skaha Beach – literally just a block away
- We have a huge staff lounge area with gym equipment, pool table and showers onsite
- Tickets for events at the South Okanagan Events Centre (SOEC)
- Social activities such as golf tournaments, holiday festivities, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent