WEBSITE DESIGNER, DEVELOPER + SEO SPECIALIST
We’re Chatterson, an award-winning branding, digital, web and creative agency dedicated to transforming businesses into sought-after brands. For more than a decade, Chatterson has mastered the art of storytelling and marketing executions that excite audiences and engage the senses.
Chatterson is searching for a Website Designer, Developer + SEO Specialist who loves delivering beautiful, functional, and optimized websites. The ideal candidate has an eye for design, pays close attention to detail, is an SEO geek and executes on deadlines. We are looking for a strong communicator who understands project deliverables and can execute complete website design and SEO solutions. Highly organized, structured and well-articulated in their approach, the Website Designer, Developer + SEO Specialist will work closely with the Project Manager, Director of Strategy, and the Director of Sales + Marketing to provide outstanding projects for our clients.
Ready to take your game to the next level as a key player for Chatterson and our clients? Step up!
DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
· Create and enhance client websites so they are on-brand, visually pleasing, user friendly and search engine optimized. Wordpress and/or Webflow content management systems are most preferred, while Squarespace and Wix are also considered.
· Curate media assets (photos, icons, videos, etc) that enhance user experiences
· Write compelling content that’s loaded with SEO keywords and convinces users to contact our clients
· Complete on-site search engine optimization deployment into new and existing projects
· Manage projects and forecast time spent, quote hours internally, track time, and see projects through from concept to completion in an efficient manner.
BACK THAT UP
· Post-Secondary education with a focus on web design, graphic design, copywriting (content writing) and/or marketing, or 2+ years of equivalent practical experience required
· Include a portfolio of websites designed in Wordpress, Webflow, Squarespace, and/or Wix
· Experience with implementation of ecommerce plugins and platforms is preferred
· 1+ Year of experience with SEO tools including Yoast, SEM Rush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google My Business and Google Certification considered an asset
· 2+ Years of graphic design experience and working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Spark, and/or Canva
· 1+ Years of experience with productivity software such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as Slack and Monday are assets
· Self-starter, a quick learner, tolerance for a fast-paced environment and ability to work under tight deadlines with minimal supervision
· Ability to work independently on projects for delivery while maintaining exceptional communication with the team
· Exceptional organizational skills
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
· We want to hear from you! Please send us your resume, cover letter AND website design portfolio
Application deadline: 2022-01-31
Expected start date: 2022-02-01
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Enhanced daily cleaning protocols
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Website Design: 2 years (preferred)
- SEO: 1 year (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19