- Data entry of patient care information into Kroll .
- Assist the Pharmacist with the preparation, packaging, and distribution of patient prescriptions.
- Maintaining pharmacy stock through inventory control.
- Preparing blister packages.
- Communicate with insurance companies when required to handle insurance issues.
- Evaluate legality, interpret and input all prescriptions, labels and consent forms to ensure patient information is up to date and in the pharmacy’s computer system.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- pharmacy tech: 2 years (Required)