Job title :
INVERMERE DISTRICT HSPTL
Interior Health is committed to supporting the great efforts of our health care professionals due to COVID-19. In preparation for this challenging time, we are seeking Patient Ambassadors throughout the Interior Health region.
Invermere District Hospital, in Invermere BC, is looking for a Casual Patient Ambassador’s to join their team! - if you have graduated from Grade 12, plus one year's recent experience and a current typing TEST 45 wpm or greater....Apply today!
This position performs a variety of clerical duties such as:
Hours of work:
Rotating Days, Evenings:
- Identifies if a visit is essential by communicating with all people who present at points of entry for the assigned entrance or site by following the script and documentation provided for the role.
- Explains Interior Health entrance restrictions as required and asks self-assessment questions.
- Provides direction to essential patients and the public regarding the locations of various departments and services.
- Follows established communication channels to raise concerns to site leadership.
- Cultivates as safe an environment as possible for those entering the facility, while still adhering to infection prevention protocols and directions, violence prevention, and cultural safety training.
- Maintains records on visitor admissions as assigned.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
07:30 to 13:30, 13:30 to 20:00
This is a Casual opportunity. Casual means there are no guaranteed hours and work requirements can vary from 0 - 37.5 hours per week. Please note that this opportunity is not expected to extend past March 31, 2022.
Come live, work and play where others only vacation. Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
**Please upload your High School Diploma and a Typing Test (min. 45 wpm within past 48 months) from recognized institution.**
Education, Training and Experience:
Grade 12, one year recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Skills and Abilities:
Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Ability to work effectively with others.
Ability to keyboard at 45 wpm.
Ability to organize work.
Ability to operate related equipment.
Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Along with your CV (resume), Please upload All Certificates/Diplomas &/or Transcripts that prove you can meet our Education and Skills & Abilities REQUIREMENT. Upload a TYPING TEST (min. 45 wpm within the PAST 48 MONTHS, test must be 5 minutes in length) from a recognized institution. Certificates/Diplomas/Transcripts must be from an accredited College/University.*
**ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.**